TLRC is a grassroots non-profit fueled by donations from within the communities we serve. We will never charge for our services.
We accept financial and in-kind donations to keep our services available. See below for more info on each.
All of our locations are working towards their 501(c)3 status, check with the site administrator to see if your donation is tax deductible at this time. As a non-profit we are required to do annual financial disclosures and will always act with transparency to build trust with donors and our communities.
Please click on a location to see donation options:
We are fortunate to live in generous communities and will graciously accept gently used clothing and gear, unused diapers (loose or packaged), and unopened, unexpired formula (power or premixed) See below for the full list.
For Carbondale donations, you may also call or text (618) 525-2676 to schedule a drop off or pickup.
- Clean disposable diapers (any size, brand) packaged or loose
- Baby Wipes (unsealed only)
- Unopened, Unexpired formula (any brand, powder or premix)
- Clean bottles, nipples, and feeding accessories
- Clean breastfeeding accessories and closed-system breast pumps
- Infant clothing 0-12 months
- Baby blankets and linens
- Small furniture and safe sleeping gear: i.e. pack n' plays, bassinettes, side car sleepers (no recalls please)
- Gently used strollers and baby carriers (no recalls please)
- Unbroken toys and gently used books (no stuffies please)
- Maternity clothing and postpartum supplies
Car seats are accepted on a limited basis and subject to an inspection prior to acceptance. Please do not drop off child passenger items without contacting a location administrator first.
For larger items, we may be limited in our ability to pickup or re-distribute, please contact us for any large items such as cribs, gliders, and other large furniture.